Fail

I never knew that I could turn this pain
All the beautiful memory turns to grey
I even could write a song
For believe the strength for my own
I`ve never understand of how i feel
I need somebody there to hold my tears
Please help me I'm falling
And I Know that I can reach your hand

Reff :
All my dreams turn to pain
Coz all the visions that I see is not for real
Hold my hands and help me stand
Coz all the dreams I`ve ever had is always fail
And I know I fail again

The feelings that I have could never changed
And the sorrow that I felt will never end
But I should keep on trying
Even more the strength for my own

Fail by bening

Pernah gak ngerasa jadi orang gagal? ngerasa apa2 yang kamu lakukan tak pernah menghasilkan sesuatu yang berarti? ngerasa bahwa semua orang tak pernah meng'acknowledge' dirimu? kuyashisa ne (sakit,ya?). Well, aku pernah. Dan sekarang aku lagi ngerasainnya. Phewh...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

banyak jalan menuju Blog.. bwahahaha!!!

Euis ke antosan heula...

mengekspos ketidaktahuan